Hello, and thanks for stopping by.
PC Trends Ltd offer IT and network support for small and medium sized organisations around the North/North-East of England.
We can provide services on an ad-hoc basis or tailor a support package exactly to your requirements for all year round assistance.
We currently provide services to the public, private and third sectors; supporting schools and community organisations through to businesses with turnover measured in millions.
Regardless of your organisation size, our aim is to take care of your IT leaving you to concentrate on other things.
Our most commonly provided services are:
- Offering 24 hour support remotely and onsite, and via email or phone.
- Supporting networks, both Peer-To-Peer and Client-Server configurations.
- Domain registration and hosting for all your email/website requirements.
- Powerful email/webmail services, including SpamAssassin spam filtering.
- Maintenance, upgrades and repairs of servers, computers, laptops and printers.
- Virus, spyware and malware removal.
- Server installations.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) set-ups to link geographically dispersed sites or to enable staff to work away from their usual location.
- Developing Internet/Intranet/Extranet solutions.
- Developing systems to keep in touch with staff or customers, via email and text message.
- Web filtering to prevent users accessing web sites they shouldn't.
- Managing backups of important data, either on or off-site to guard against accidental deletion, fire or theft.
- Installation of network cabling and equipment.
- Installation of multimedia systems (Plasma screens, Projectors, Interactive boards, etc.)
- Portable Appliance Testing.
The above is not a complete list of the services we can provide. Please contact us to discuss your requirements or to arrange a free consultation!