Setting Up A New Email Account In Microsoft Outlook Express 6
- Load Outlook Express. Go to TOOLS > ACCOUNTS:
- If it isn't already selected, click the MAIL tab.. Then ADD to add an account:
- Enter your name exactly how you'd like it to appear on outgoing messages:
- Enter your email address:
- Enter the server type, and mail server details:
 Both POP3 and IMAP are supported. If you are unsure of their differences, choose POP3.
 The SMTP mail server will vary depending on your ISP. Please check with them if you are unsure what to enter here.
- Enter your mailbox user name (Account name) and password:
- All done. Press FINISH to save the changes: